I found a link today for 1000 Photoshop Grunge Brushes ( 40 Sets) Here’s a pick of one below
- Step 1: Download .ABR file & Save to a Folder you can easily access later
- Step 2: Open A new or existing Adobe Photoshop File
- Step 3: Make Sure your toolbar is visible. If not In the Top Options go to WINDOW/TOOLS make sure its checked √
- Step 4: Go to your Brush Tool ( shortcut B – mac) In the upper window of your file Expand your brush options and click the lil GEAR in the right hand corner
- Step 5: Go to Load Brushes and select your ABR file.
- Step 6: Get to drawing! You can save the brush set or just load it every time you need it. ( it gets faster once you do it a few times)
Out of the 40 sets, I say 39 work. I only ran into one that wasn’t available, but I don’t know how long these will last.
May this create wonderful filth in your art labs.